Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Lazy Blogger

So, does anyone else feel EXTREME pressure to post and keep their blog updated? What have I gotten myself into. Well, lacking anything eventful to say, I'll post a few pics of Katie who is my quest to capture on film. She is a blinker, teaser, run-awayer, won't-hold-still-for-a-second- two-year-old. . . but very cute.






Couldn't resist this one of Anne.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I think that first one of Katie is my favorite. Priceless. She looks so full of life and two-year old energy!

Maurine said...

Rach I love the third one...Katie's eyes look so cool in that picture because of the lighting. Ummm...could you take pictures of my kid? Am I annoying because I keep asking you to--I just think you are an amazing photographer.

Kristi said...

They are adorable! Once my sister-in-law told me I owe it to my readers (adoring fans and the like) to post on my blog...I laughed, but I think it is true. It's a great way to journal though, right???