
To an already dangerous lifestyle, add cooking. If you were looking for hazard insurance, baby boy, you'd be risky. The stove is like a magnet for Caleb. He simply insists on being included in the bubbling, stirring, and steaming that goes on in that place. Scares me to death sometimes to have him so interested in the stove. I can't let that boy out of my sight. But he loves it. He even turned down his beloved Daddy and his "help me fix something with my power tools" offer to stay and make omelets with Mom. It's the one thing I win out on. If I'm cooking, Caleb's mine.
2 comments:
Cute posts Rachel. I love all your pictures. I am wishing for a piano as well...someday.
What a fun photo montage of Rich getting his mission call! And I must say, I can so relate to having a little kitchen "helper" right now.
Love you!
Amy
Post a Comment