Monday, August 3, 2009

A breath of the Montana mountains

Here's a peak at a day up Lulu pass and riding horses. Now, if I could only bottle up the mountain fresh air and give to you, you'd feel like you'd experienced it with us. (I'd leave the mosquitoes out, of course.) If you wonder why we are all bundled up in our jackets, it's because it was cold. Very un-August-like. It was around 50 degrees.































Caleb was a gamer on the four-wheeler. He's turning out not to be afraid of adventure.



Oh, yes, and we did stop and enjoy ourselves in Island Park on the drive home. We went and saw Big Springs-- the spring where the Snake river starts. Did you know that that big river is made by a spring?









1 comment:

Nettina said...

Looks like lots of fun!! I'm glad to see there are pretty flowers now, a month ago there weren't! We're headed up this afternoon to see my family :) Yay for summer and family reunions!