Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nativity

We did our traditional nativity Christmas Eve with my family which is always fun with kids and Dad's scriptural insights are great.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Caleb and Addie together look like a Precious Moments Mary and Joseph, don't you think?

Photobucket

I have to tell you that we got to go to the coolest live nativity I have ever been to thanks to Brad's mom. Our old Provo 1st ward puts on a nativity where they recreate the town of Bethlehem complete with sheep, geese, innkeeper, Romans, roasting meat, chickens for sale, etc. The smells and music where authentic and it made for a neat night. Anyone want to come next year?

2 comments:

BrookeHoopes said...

I'd love to come next year! That sounds so cool.

Once Upon A Time..... said...

Dear Rachel,
Just incase you ever need a model around the 19/20 year old age i am ALWAYS available!!
love, your favorite person ever :)