Monday, October 4, 2010

School girls and the one who got left behind

Photobucket

When I saw this picture of Annie, I was shocked. She looks so old. This is actually her second day of school picture. She was so giddy and excited her first day I couldn't catch her before she ran out to the bus. I snapped a rather wilted one when she came home, but she does look like my little girl in it again.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kindergarten Kate. Oh, how she's waited for this day. I'm surprised at how de-jeweled she is. She was quite decked out when she went in to have her pre-test and meet her teacher. Here's her outfit that day. Lots of color and accessories.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't feel too bad for him. He's still got me.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I love this picture of your little boy left at home. My "baby" has finally adjusted to "just me" when four older siblings leave every morning! I need to capture him at the door each morning waving, I love it!