Thursday, November 4, 2010

Twas a dark and stormy night. . .

It really 'twas.

I wanted not to like Halloween because of all the candy, but my kids are so skippy and so happy and so devastatingly darling when they get to dress up and people shower them with handfuls of candy. It's kind of hard to resist. I ended up enjoying myself quite a bit. Who'd a thought.

So, I explained to them that after Halloween night, if they would leave out the rest of the candy they hadn't eaten, the Great Pumpkin would trade their candy for a present! "No, Mom. That's okay. I'll keep my candy," they each told me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is her mean face. Watch out!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jen said...

adorable costumes!

Maurine said...

Someone has been raiding Mom's costume closet. I totally wore that Chinese girl costume. Ha ha I love it.