Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Easter

I feel like I've fallen off the face of the internet for awhile. This pregnancy has been hard, but I think things are looking up. I'm just hoping I can handle these last three month of getting huge now. Well, I made the heroic effort to pull out my camera for Easter. Dad was already at church at choir practice but right before the kids and I left, I snagged a couple of shots. I think I have the best children.  I look at these pictures and can't believe how old they are getting or that we are soon going to add another.

Photobucket





2 comments:

Jen said...

Beautiful kids, Rachel! Great to hear from you again :) I hope you feel better soon!

Kristi said...

These pics are gorgeous. I'm so out of the loop with things. I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! And no wonder I keep checking your blog and seeing that snow post. Hahaha. Love it. Seriously, your kids are too beautiful! And so good at posing for you! Photographers' children learn quickly...