Friday, June 17, 2011

Baptism

I thought Annie would burst out of her skin. It was like her spirit could hardly be contained inside her little body on this baptism day. She was baptized with her friend, Andrew, from our ward and when the 1st counselor in our bishopric asked which of them would like to go first, Annelise's hand immediately shot straight up into the air. She had waited long enough.  Brad gave her a beautiful blessing during her confirmation and we had great extended family support.  Such a sweet day for our family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

MariLouise said...

Rachel--you look absolutely GORGEOUS in that family picture! (Annie is radiant as well, but I just HAD to mention how splendid you look!) Congratulations on a wonderful day. :)

Kristi said...

You do look amazing. Wow! Happy times. I can't believe you have one old enough to be baptized! I guess I just got a pretty late start. :o) When are you having your little babe? I am dying for new family pictures and might make a trip to Utah county if you're willing. :o)