Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Happy Wedding, Bethany!!!
Yeah, yeah, I know more pictures of flowers, but these flowers are from the beautiful Bethany's wedding last Friday. So good! Such a joyful, loving celebration. You can tell this couple is really comfortable with who they are and it's great to be around them. I loved celebrating Bethany and the wonderful guy she's married. Growing up with Beth since we were 7 in the neighborhood, at school, at church was FUN. We had BIG bangs (the hair kind) together, we shared tents at girls camp. . . I mean there's been a lot of history and bonding there. So, Bethany, this post's for you. I recently read about how Minerva Tiechart took flower arrangements from. . . well, I guess it was from people's funerals. . .and then painted a picture of the flowers which she gave to the family as a remembrance. Anyway, here's my attempt to give you back a token from your wedding day. Happy, happy day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a sweet post! I'm glad I got your link. And I love the pictures. I don't think I really got to even see much of my wedding, so I appreciate it. :) I should have put the picture of you and me as beehives (with our bangs, puff-sleeved dresses, glasses and braces) in the wedding video. It is a classic.
Post a Comment