Monday, March 17, 2008

Confidence



Annie pleaded for a turn with the camera to take a picture of Caleb like I was doing. She kept giggling and laughing at the immediate results she saw on the back of the camera and I was telling her "wow, good job" and "you're great at this." She took some shots of Caleb and then turned the camera on me. With a confident smile she announced, "When I grow up I'm going to be a photographer!" She took a few more pictures and then with the most apologetic look on her face she broke it to me, "Mom, I think maybe I'm better than you."

3 comments:

theriddle said...

Rachel!

You look so beautiful!

I saw your parents yesterday and your siblings. very fun.

Joanie

Amy Price said...

Fabulous pictures as always, Rachel! You are such a great photographer.
Love you lots,
Amy

Kristi said...

That IS a good picture she took. :o) You are a beautiful mother!