We had a "kid friendly" party on Saturday at Jumping Jacks in Springville. The kids sure had fun and I think Dad did too. The birthday boy declined a crown and t-shirt with his party this time.

Katie dressed herself in her princess dress with sweatpants underneath for the occasion.
Annie adored getting to hang out with her cousin Hailee.


I think Paul was telling Sarah here that he was going to smash my camera if I didn't stop it.


Katie and McKenna got along swimmingly. I'm so glad they are old enough to play and be friends.

Beth is looking stylish as ever at the warehouse jumping place.

I think I have gorgeous sisters, no?

Okay, right here I turn into a lagoon kind of picture machine taking pictures of people at the most akward moments as they come down the gigantic free-fall slide.
No comments:
Post a Comment