Monday, June 16, 2008

Tomorrow

We go up to Primary children's for Katie's tonsillectomy tomorrow morning. The surgery should start around 10:15am, so, if you could think of Katie and the doctors around then. We'll let you know how it all goes. Brad gave Katie a Father's blessing tonight and it was sweet. I got out a picture for FHE of a little girl getting a blessing and we talked about father's blessings and priesthood power and then Katie walked over to Brad and said, "Dad, will you bless me?" After the blessing was over, she looked up at Brad and smiled and said, "Can you do it again?"

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Rachel, We'll be praying for you and Katie. I was so impressed with how well PCH handles children and helps parents to feel calm and comfortable. I hope it goes well for you all. I'll be thinking of you.

Kristi said...

I hope everything went well! I'm sorry you guys had to go through this, but it will make her such a strong little girl and give her something very cool and very different to brag about later! :o)