Monday, October 20, 2008
I think I'm in love. . .
. . . with the Harmer kids picture. I've posted some more pics on my photoblog but I had to share this one with family who love these kids as much as I do. I love the St. George tans, the personality expressions, the close relationship they have with each other, the new texture thing my friend Brook Andreoli pointed me in the right direction for. . .I love this picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I saw this one on your photoblog tonight and it was my favorite as well. When did you take these of the Harmers? They look good...can't wait to see more of them. What did you do with texture? Did you do it on photoshop or did you buy one of those texture packages?
I love this picture too! Can I get a copy for my wall? I don't have room for all the individual 5x7 pictures of the grandkids anymore with my new furniture arrangement. By the way, I need a new family picture of your family Rachel...how can we do that?
This is an aweosme picture, the kids are adorable!
LOVE it Rachel. That is such a great picture. What Mom doesn't want something like that of her children?!
Rachel is my hero! I love the pictures. I can't pick which ones to print, so I just keep looking through them all and loving them.
Post a Comment