Friday, October 3, 2008

Operation sparkly eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 comments:

Jen said...

Gorgeous pictures! So what's your secret for capturing those sparkly eyes???

I am Laura said...

You always find such great light. I love your style.

Brooke said...

Just beautiful Rachel. They look great.

brook said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, and gorgeous. i hope you are enlarging these!!

ashlee said...

Your pictures look great! I wish I had more time to take pictures of my own kids! Keep up the great work and don't forget to share your secrets!!

blog_meg said...

you better print those huge and and hang 'em high! gorgeous!

Evenstar said...

Cute Kids. This is Arwen, btw.

Maurine said...

I love the third one of Caleb! I am so sad that Addie isn't close enough to be one of your models anymore. I am happy to see that you finally made use of all that long grass behind your house...love it.

Rachel said...

Thanks, my photographer friends. As far as I can tell, I think Laura is right, it's mostly about the lighting set-up and then I did a little photoshop enhancement. Cheers!

Nettina said...

Your kids will look back and say WOW, I'm glad mom took so many pictures of me :) ...I know I say it about my mom and all the pictures I have. They are gorgeous, the kids and the pictures :)