


This table was my Christmas present from Brad last year. The buyer's remorse was just too much at the time and I canceled the order. Several months later, I was finally able to allow myself to receive such a gift and it makes me so happy whenever I see it. I have a small fetish with kitchen tables. Something about the nourishment and gathering that occurs there. It feels like the heart of a home to me. La da da, enough about tables. Caleb wants in on all the homework action. He LOVES to have a pen/pencil and paper.
2 comments:
I love my new kitchen table too! It took us about 2 years to agree on a table that we felt was affordable, but still made us happy...so I totally understand how you felt! I think you made the right decision...your table is perfect!
Love it Rach. It looks great in your kitchen, I am glad you finally gave in. Addie is also really into coloring and drawing right now.
Post a Comment