A few mornings ago Caleb and Katie ran over to me where I was lying on the floor doing sit ups. Giggling, they laid down by me and threw up their legs in the air like mine and then looked over at me giggling some more. Katie jumped up and then Caleb too, and he toddled after her squealing with delight for more sibling fun.
I thought to myself, their cuteness is entirely for me right now. Only I am here to see and enjoy their deliciousness. They will never remember how cute they are at this age, but I will. I love kissing their chubby cheeks and cuddling them to me. Lucky me to be a mom of little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is a great thought Rachel. I love it. I've thought about this a few times since reading it. Thanks.
Post a Comment