Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Together

Way hard for me to get a picture of all three of my babies together but I attempted it about a month or so ago. I sure love my kids.

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jen said...

You have such adorable kids, Rachel! Thanks for sharing the great pictures!

brook said...

I think, as a mother, that these kind of pictures are priceless!

Brooke said...

Rachel! These are beautiful. So good of all three of them.

Nettina said...

hey rachel, since this is the only way i know how to get a hold of you i'll ask you this way -- I never had bridals taken last may when we got married and was wondering if this may you could take some for me? just an idea/thought/question :) let me know what you think! thanks!!

Rachel said...

Nettina, I would love to do bridal pictures with you! You can email me at rachnbrad@gmail.com and then I will have your address to talk some more with you. Hurray! Let's have more wedding photography!

Nettina said...

thanks :) and it was good to see you guys today!

Bethany said...

Your kids are really adorable. I love Caleb's big smile in the first one. It's kind of funny to see a little Wilkins face with an Anderson chin. So cute!