My brothers let me "play" a little bit picture-wise before Richard left. Handsome men, I tell you. They are going to be some real catches for the ladies who discover them. I already said some about Richard (although he is out of the running for two years) but Mark is magical with children and A.J. is such an aware and thoughtful person. I could go on and on about them. I love that they like my children and to see how my children adore them. Katie gave Richard a hug when she was saying goodbye to him and then looked at him admiringly and shyly for a minute before she whispered to me that she wanted to shake his hand. I guess he already looked very official and missionary-like in his new suit.









7 comments:
Rachel--Your pictures are INCREDIBLE! Even more incredible (if that's possible) is the fact that the Church is letting 7-year-old Richard serve a mission! Okay, okay, I know he's not 7 any more, but I CAN'T believe that he's all grown up!! I am in denial! :)
xoxox, ML
Hooray for a new post from you and for pictures of the boys. I have been missing looking at your beautiful photographs. These look so good I love them all! We do have some great brothers. I can't believe that the boys cooperated for this though...way to go.
Love the pictures. Love the boys. Miss you all!
Hey, Rach, this is completely unrelated to this post but I just feel like I should say THANKS for the playlist - I love it so much I pull up your blog just to hear the music and then let it play while I do other stuff :)
Wow, Richard looks so much like your dad! I don't think I've actually seen Richard in person for about 8-10 years (if you can imagine that!), so it was surprising to see him all grown up and looking so Wilkins-ish. Too bad they aren't all 10 years older. I know a bunch of amazing women I'd set them up with!
Awesome pictures!! I loved them and I bet your Mom does too!
They ARE handsome! And I am hugely impressed by your brothers for letting you do that photo shoot. My brothers would NEVER DO THAT. Lucky duck. Beautiful pics. Absolutely stunning!
Post a Comment