Sorry, I've been missing from the blogging world lately. I don't know if anyone has the dedication to still check my blog but if you do. . .kudos to you. I've really been trying to focus on enjoying my kids and husband lately. A couple of things led to this. Pres. Monson's "Finding Joy in the Journey" talk and my dear friend's challenge to memorize Sister Beck's "Mother's Who Know" address. I saw this list on another blog and thought that it pretty well summed up my goals these days. I may just have to print it out.
8 "Resolutions" Every Mom Should Make
1. I will embrace the fact that I am not perfect.
2. I will get down on the floor and play with my child(ren) every day.
3. I will take care of my body.
4. I will learn to love the chaos.
5. I will make family dinner a priority.
6. I will focus a little more on my marriage.
7. I will make time for my friends.
8. I will remind myself daily that time with my children is precious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love those resolutions, Rachel! I use RSS, so I don't have to keep checking back, though I have noticed a void in my friend blogs :o) I'm glad you've been enjoying your family especially more lately. What else is life about? You're a great example!
I love the list :)
That is a perfect list! I may have to copy you!
LOVE THIS! I will be stealing this as well! :o)
Post a Comment