Tuesday, April 7, 2009

This is how we survived the snow

Wasn't last week yuck and this week wonderful. . .weather-wise. The kids kept wanting to get the paints out. Messes really stress me out though. Especially when I have three young ones going at it at the same time and it feels a bit out of control. I decided to embrace the messiness in the end. . .and it was fun.

Photobucket

It doesn't look like your reminders and explanations about why that is NOT "our" pointer finger are working, Brad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow. That is one messy boy! It's obvious your kids had a ball!

MariLouise said...

Your purple flowers in the background are gorgeous. (If I weren't a flower ignoramous I would name them, such as "your lavender tulips" or "your lovely violet crocuses"...but alas.)

Nettina said...

cute pictures!!

Maurine said...

I love the moments you capture. My favorite has to be the one of Caleb wringing his messy hands and Annie laughing at him. Such a fun sibling interaction.