Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Caleb's 2: part 1

We are treating Caleb's second birthday a little like Hanuka. It has been spread out over a week and we are still going with a pinata busting tonight. I haven't even wrapped and given him his presents from Brad and I yet but his grandparents have treated him right. Why did I buy presents again?

So, on Caleb's actual birth day, Brad took us to the Anderson farm in Lindon. Brad's cousin and great-aunt and uncle were kind enough to show us around. Ron is now Caleb's honorary grandpa for all the lifting up and down and on and off of the tractors he did. We want to rent Jase as a friend for the kids and Katie asked me if she could be Naidine's little girl. Magical people. The kids were in heaven. Free to get dirty and space and animals and tractors.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

MariLouise said...

That boy is a Wilkins if ever I have seen one. Look at that face!

Maurine said...

Cute pics. Love and miss you guys. That is totally funny that MariLoiuse thinks he looks like a Wilkins. I think he looks so much like Brad.