Monday, October 4, 2010

Soccer Season

You can tell I've been playing catch up with pictures and blogging lately but now we come to my favorite really. . . SOCCER. We've got two very athletic and tenacious girls out there on the field. It's fun to see them find something they are so good at. Although, Katie says she'd like to move on to ballet now and give up her future as the next Mia Ham. We'll see.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Seriously, a lot of goals for Kate. But, no victory dance. She'd just smile and maybe give a shy shrug of the shoulders at the attention and cheering.

Photobucket

Watch out though. She's tough.

Photobucket



Annie's league is much more competitive this year and they keep score. I'm proud of how Annie's handled it. She is a gamer on the field but she doesn't push or gloat. She cheers for her teammates and is just as happy about their goals as her own. She is even nice to the other team after the games where her team lost and yells to them good job. She must be Brad's child.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She'd just made a goal in this next picture. 

Photobucket

Photobucket



Caleb made up his own fun during his sisters four games a week and then really enjoyed it when Grandpa came.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Seriously, such a nice and happy boy.

2 comments:

Maurine said...

Bows in my hair do help me play soccer better....Fancy Katie. Love that your girlies are liking soccer. I can't wait for that. Addie wanted to take dance so I signed her up. Bought her a leotard and she wanted to wear it all day and sleep in it. She is a fancy girl too. Miss you guys!

Bethany said...

I'm glad to see you are still alive! And I can't believe how big your kids are. Two kids in school...crazy!!