Wednesday, July 13, 2011

the grand fiesta

Happy 6th, Kate! If only every day could be your birthday. You are our own little princess. You are so observant and kind and attentive to others, you deserved a day where all the attention was on you. What a sweet, cuddly, independent soul you are.

Photobucket

Here are some glimpses of Katie's day and her first friend party. We were out of town last year on Katie's birthday last year and I have absolutely no pictures. This year I may have overcompensated out of guilt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

All smiles!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Wonderful pictures! Thanks for all the recent posts to your blog.

Maurine said...

I LOVE Katie's face looking at the bike. What a sweetheart she is. We absolutely adore her. I am glad she had a great birthday. As always your pictures are beautiful and capture her day just perfectly. Can't wait to see you guys again in August.

Amy Price said...

Happy Birthday, Katie! You are such a cutie and it is so fun to see pictures of your special day. We are excited to see you soon!!
Love lots,
The Prices

Kristi said...

She is beautiful! I wish I knew your kiddos better!