I took these back when she was two weeks new. She's a little older than that now :) but transferring pictures to the computer and sorting through them and posting them on a blog took a little longer. I seriously don't get anything done these days-- at least that anyone but me and my family would notice. Keeping everyone clothed and fed seems like a mammoth task. We are just in love with Brielle and exhausted as the sleep deprivation is adding up.
. . .more on the
photoblog.
8 comments:
Congratulations, Rachel! She is beautiful!
She is soooooooo pretty! I hope the enjoyment of the new "babyness" will overwhelm the sleep deprivation. Love you!!
Congratulations. She is so beautiful.
Such beautiful pictures of your sweet bundle. I want to see more! Love you guys. Can't wait to hold Brielle.
Great pictures...even in your sleep deprived state you're an artist!
I love them! She is so precious. We loved seeing her even though it was short!
So that last one was really not Tyler-like, was it? He does think she is precious, but he might not say so. Love you!
Rachel, she is so cute. Congratulations! I kept waiting for an email to tip me off, but either it didn't come or (much more likely) I am still so sleep deprived myself that I didn't notice it. So I'm sorry for the belated congratulations, but sending all my love! :)
Post a Comment