Sunday, September 9, 2007

Let the games begin!



So, Annie had her second soccer game on Saturday. Ahh, four-year-old soccer, but, can I tell you, I love being a soccer mom. I had no idea I would be one of those moms-- yelling and jumping up and down and cheering loudly. I'm usually such a reserved sports fan. Well, all I can say is let the games begin! I hope all my kids play lots of sports because this is the most fun I've had in a long time. All the other moms in the neighborhood keep telling me to put Annie in a "shake-your-booty" jazz dance class with their daughters. No way! "But, Rachel, you were a dancer," you might say. Well, now I'm a mom, and I think soccer is much better. Playing with a team. Out in the fresh Fall air. Pink shin guards. It doesn't get better than this, folks.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

I love this post. I can totally see you out there cheering her on!