Sunday, September 9, 2007

My three

Brad and I have a hard time not cracking up when Annelise says the prayer these days. She is so sincere and honest in what she says. It is just interesting to hear what she is thinking about. The other day for our lunch prayer she said, "And please bless Mom not to have anymore babies." Am I that obvious? Tonight she prayed, "Help Dad to repent of ALL his sins and to listen to the Holy Ghost. . . always listen." So sweet. Brad says he's glad to have someone praying for him. She also prays that he will "use his 'noodle' (meaning brain). . .use it to (choose to) jump on the tramp with her."

Katie is so calm and observant when she isn't competing for attention next to Annie. She is my favorite grocery store shopping buddy. She always stays with me (Annelise never did that) and she entertains herself or just observes the other shoppers when I'm slow. Then, she entertains me with her keen observations. Love that girl.

There is such a sweet relationship there. . . that is, when they are not pulling each others' hair.

And Caleb. . .he sings to me. Pure happiness.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Gorgeous pictures! Isn't it so fun to listen to them pray? It's amazing to watch that evolve. I love that profile shot of cute Katie.

theriddle said...

Your girls are so sweet Rachel! It makes me want to have some right away! But I think we will wait till Spencer figures out what to do with his life. Hope to see you guys soon
!