Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Mothers in the Making
While I was trying to finish feeding Caleb this morning, I told Annie and Katie that we were going to go on a walk when he was done so they should go get the stroller ready. What I found in the garage was Katie with her pink purse slung over her shoulder carefully strapping her pink baby into its stroller. Annie had pulled out my stroller and had the door open for me. Then just before the door shut she dashed back in the house and stuffed a chewing ring into her pocket-- "just in case Caleb needs it", she told my questioning look. While we were walking, Katie stopped pushing her stroller multiple times to readjust the sun shade because "the sun is getting in my baby's eyes." What a fun glimpse of mothers in the making.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so cute! What fun you guys have and are! I will be in Utah sometime this spring and hope to see all of you! Maybe I can make my trip around a book club... :o)
Post a Comment