After all, she's only two.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Admiring my tree skirt
So, for the second year in a row all the presents under our tree have been prematurely unwrapped. (Last year Annie snuck out during her nap time and unwrapped all the gifts.) I thought for sure this year if I just explained clearly enough that we don't open presents until Christmas morning, the message would get through. I forget how young my children are sometimes. And when Annie kept lamenting that our tree didn't look right because it had no presents under it, I pushed aside my misgivings and wrapped up all but the big gifts. The tree looked magnificent and super festive and it lasted about a week. It took no more than two minutes of me on the phone in the office for Katie to unwrap almost all of them. Now, I'm surprised that I'm surprised it happened.
After all, she's only two.
After all, she's only two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow you are doing such great things with your camera. You really have a good eye. I really like this one.
I am not surprised about the gifts, my kids do everything I tell them not to.
The pearls are priceless!
Post a Comment