Sunday, December 23, 2007
Primary
I love teaching primary. My nine and ten-year-olds can be absolute stinkers, but I love them dearly and just love teaching. My Valiant 10 class was in charge of Sharing Time today and we were talking about the Second Coming. My class had gone over some of the songs we sang this year and talked about how they taught us how to prepare for the second coming. I was summarizing at the end, telling the kids that they already knew so much about how to be ready for the second coming from the songs they were singing. Listening to the still, small voice, reading our scriptures, being kind and loving like Jesus. I was looking at a seven or eight-year-old little boy as I said the last part about being like Jesus and with all sincerity and feeling he looked back at me and said, "yeah, but it's HARD." Amen, little brother, amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's a super cute story. :o) It is hard...
Post a Comment