Making pecan logs (yum) with Grandma. Love my apron girls.
Playing (piano, tickle torture) with Grandpa. Soooo good to have you back, Mom and Dad.
Annelise is big on Santa Claus this year. As you can see. This was at our ward party.
Caleb wasn't sure what to make of this bearded man, but he took the candy cane.
Katie, meanwhile, was clinging to my leg, screaming "Scary Santa!" I felt bad for Santa. Katie didn't like the Easter bunny we saw at a store this year either. Even though he was handing out candy she screamed like she was in a horror movie when we passed him to go in and out of the store. Although, I'll admit, a bunny as big as a grown man with large, oval, plastic eyes was a little disconcerting even to me. In some ways I feel good knowing that Katie has her "stranger danger" down.

No comments:
Post a Comment