Monday, August 18, 2008

For Janet

My visiting teachee had her third baby about two weeks ago. Little Alyssa Kate. This was a long awaited little girl. Sometimes we struggle for so long, but then, once the blessing comes, it all seems worth the wait.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Maurine said...

These look great. I really like the second one. Is that a logo I see? Have you set up your little business yet?

Brooke said...

Just beautiful Rachel. I love that first shot. What a gentle, sweet expression. And all of them!

Rachel said...

No, Mo, we're working on Brad's job first. I just figured if I'm posting them in public places, I'd better watermark them somehow. You like it?

Amy Price said...

Love the pictures and the logo, Rachel!! You are amazing! If I ever have another baby, I am flying you out to photgraph. How is the job hunt going?
Love you, babe!
Amy

Harmers said...

How come you didn't get into this before I had my babies? I want some of that action ...not the up all night kind of action. Beautiful pictures!