Annelise, while our family was driving in the car and talking about finding the lost city of gold and buried treasure (it was Brad's conversation starter) goes along with it for awhile getting excited, "where is it?" We tell her it's lost we don't know and she comes back with "Jesus knows" and then states in all sincerity, "but the gospel is the greatest treasure." Why yes it is, my little five-year-old. Thanks for the reminder, seriously. And, how did you get to be so smart?
Katie, "Mom, are you fascinating today?" (Fasting.) Or "I like your sandals, Mom. I'll be keeping my eye on them." What does that mean, Katie? "I'll be wearing them."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love when kids open their mouths...they always say the silliest and most profound things! The other day Karlee was sweeping the sidewalk and said, "This is so educational." She was a little confused on this one, but it's great that she's trying out some new vocabulary!! The family reunion pics were great too, even on your group shots you get that color to just POP!...I finally got some candid shots on my last shoot...and I used manual mode the whole time!! I will have to show them to you when you have a chance!
Post a Comment