
Last Friday, Katie and I went to the mall and got her EARS PIERCED! Spur-of-the-moment like. I'm pretty sure that it is one of the most shocking things I have ever done. My family, and I think Brad's too, had the girls wait until they were 16 before they could get there ears pierced. I don't know where you went wrong, Mom and Dad. Katie was just so determined and sure that she wanted it done. I kept asking her, "Are you sure you want to do this? You can change your mind." "No, I want my ears pierced," she kept telling me. Even through her few tears afterward, she was smiling and hopping on our way back through the mall out to our car. What a all-things-pink-and-sparkly girl! We had to have a complete makeover that day as she also announced that she wanted me to cut her hair short like mine. I think she looks darling.
2 comments:
Oh my goodnes!! i can't belive katie got her ears piearced!!! is annelise jealous?? how are you guys doing?? you have to keep me updated and keep putting pictures up cause i literally check your blog EVERYDAY! but i miss and love all of you!!!!
Oh, Chellyn. We miss you! I knew you would be excited for Katie. This post was for you. Annie doesn't care so much about earrings. Sometimes I forget that you have a phone and stuff. I need to call you!! Thinking of you lots.
Post a Comment