Monday, November 17, 2008

Just because. . .

. . . I realized that I never posted any of the Price kids on this blog. It was fun to have them in town and now I'm hoping Amy is not dying in her new job. Not that she has time to check such things as blogs anymore, but thinking of you, Amy.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh, Rachel I love having a personal photographer. Do you want to do my new group grandchildren pictures as my Christmas present? I'd love it!!

Maurine said...

They look so good Rach. Did you do them at Jolley's? You got such cute ones of Zachy. But seriously they are all really good. Have you done them for my friend Aubrey yet? She had her baby last week.

Bethany said...

Amy's kids are such Wilkins! Here oldest son looks just like AJ. How fun to have a peek into your family. :)