Sunday, July 8, 2007

4th of July, 4-wheelers, and 4 reunions

What a busy, fun week. Can't we spread it out a bit? Next month I'll surely be bored and right now my kids are tired and berserk. We started the week out with Katie's b-day and then had lots of 4th of July celebrations. Our neighborhood did its own kids parade. The kids came with bikes decorated in red, white and blue and the parents came with their decorated lawn mowers, golf carts and, of course, 4-wheelers-- this is Hickville, oh, I mean, Springville, after all. Annie loved being in a parade and kept up with the flow but Katie was more interested in watching the spectacle.

On the 4th we kept with the Anderson tradition and went to the Provo parade sitting in our fabulous seats in front of Far West Bank. (Thanks Tyler and Chellyn for sleeping out.) We've had fun hanging out with Brad's Anderson extended family this week. We went up to Snowbird with them Friday night and had a great time going down the Alpine slide. It's shorter and more little-kid friendly than the Park City one. So, I've been so busy having fun this week that I hardly took any pictures of it (it could also be that I have more babies to hold and help these days). I'll have to rely on the photographer, Aunt Cherie, for help maybe. She is so good at documenting the moment.

It was Brad and my 10 year high-school reunion this weekend. We went to a picnic in the park on Saturday and got to catch up with some good friends and see their families. We nearly melted in the heat though. Brad and I could hardly believe that at the last reunion we went to (our 5 year) we had no kids and now we had three. So, to sum up the week: lots of fun, not so much sleep.

1 comment:

theriddle said...

Rachel,

So glad you joined the bloggers! We just got back from our honeymoon which was so great! It was so good to see you and your sisters at my reception! I'm so honored you came.

Your girls are so cute!