Sunday, July 8, 2007

Oatmeal Melt-aways Reign Supreme

Here is a recipe I wish I could take credit for. It was another open house success for these beauties. I hadn't made these in a long while and they've been missed. I have to admit that I love to be the toast of the potluck. To hear people say when they see someone eating the oatmeal melt-aways I brought, "where are those? I've got to get some of that." Or to have people giddy to see me because they love my baked goods. Maybe it's because I haven't had them in so long, but this seemed like an especially great batch. I would attach a picture of the loveliness but, yum, all gone. . . except for the one or two I have in the freezer-- now that is a tasty treat, right, me sistas?

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Yum is right. You make great baked goods Rachel!