Thursday, July 26, 2007

Beautiful Cooke City, Montana



My parents arrived home from their three-year mission in Argentina and a day later we all packed our bags for the mountains and the Wilkins' Family Reunion. Annie and I had a quick trip to the InstaCare facilities to find we had strep throat Saturday morning when we were supposed to leave but we got some antibiotics and made it up in time for church in "the barn" and to hear my parents report on their mission.

We hiked, zip lined, mexican trained (Brad's favorite), threw rocks in the stream, saw a bear, deer, and a moose, shared some good family time and, by the end, shared a cold.

Adventurous Annie.
Buddies. (Annie and Seth.)
Hailee.
Cute Kenna.


Yellowstone

On the way home, Brad and I decided to enjoy a bit of Yellowstone instead of rushing through.

We stopped to see Old Faithful.

Most of the event is waiting for the big event, I found.

The Action.

A good time was had by all.

1 comment:

Isabelle said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! I'm glad your parents are home and that it was not too long after your baby was born so they can enjoy him as a tiny baby.