Monday, July 2, 2007

Smiles. . .things are looking up

Big sister.


My babies.



What a smiley boy (and you would be too if you ate so well--he's a chub). I was pretty impressed that he would actually stay smiling at me with a camera in front of my face. It is so fun to have him smiling and cooing. Things are looking up with three children. I can tell they are slowly getting better with everyone adjusting. It helps that some nights we can get Caleb to have a six hour sleeping stretch--once or twice eight hours. Thanks, Caleb. We all are smiling then.

So, Annie was being my little model while I was playing around with my camera for my lighting class.
I think this chick has a future in modeling the way she was working the camera.




Katie seems to be headed more for comedy. What a clown.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I am so glad you are blogging!!! :o) Such fun times! Your babies are adorable.

Isabelle said...

Love the pictures! I'm so glad your baby is starting to let you sleep! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can stay in touch :)

Maurine said...

Hurray for blogging! Yours will always be cuter than mine because of your amazing photography skills. Maybe I will have to hire you as my photographer so I can keep up.

Brooke said...

Rach, yeah! I'm so excited to see your blog. What gorgeous pictures, honestly. It will be so fun to have this extra way of keeping in touch!