Sunday, March 23, 2008

Ball

This boy is obsessed. Before I had a boy, I thought the love between boys and balls was more of a nurture than a nature thing. Now, I know differently. "Ball" or "Ba" was Caleb's first word. If it was a choice between a ball and his mother, Caleb would hesitate and then go for the ball. I am merely a close second. He is only ten months old. It's not like we have ever taught him to prefer balls. He is surrounded by dolls and dress ups and pink and yet he finds the one ball in the room and plays with it exclusively. My sports crazy brothers who are reading this, aren't you proud? Fun to have a boy, I say.




1 comment:

Jen said...

Your pictures are phenomenal, Rachel! I love the perspective, the coloring, and of course your adorable boy! Boys really are fun!