Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Beautiful Beth


We were lucky enough to get a visit from Aunt Beff last week. (Wow, your nieces and nephew adore you.) It was wonderful to have our California babe here to hang out with. She honestly thought it was like getting her teeth drilled (now I know how you feel Paul and Brandon) when I took her picture after Sunday dinner so we could update Mom's entertainment center. It was a supreme sacrifice for her Mother's Day gift.

4 comments:

brook said...

Rachel,
I love these pictures. They are beautiful!! I think the second is my favorite.

Kristi said...

She certainly can't complain when the pictures are that amazing! Good work! You're awesome!

superherotrainer said...

Great photography and Beth looks great!

Grandma Judy said...

I love, love, love the pictures! At the risk of having you say I'm an old person and keep repeating myself, let me say once again that I think you have a real talent, Rachel. And the pics of Beth truly are beautiful. But how could they not be?!?

Grandma Judy