So, there is a big difference between boys and girls. . .lest you had forgotten. But, I'm talking about in the picture taking category. Chellyn and I had a grand time taking pictures Saturday. We spent an hour or so at it and did three locations and two outfit changes. Richard, on the other hand, didn't like having his picture taken quite so much. While he was over at Annie's b-day party my mom made him go with me to my front porch to take a shot or two during which he made faces almost the entire time. We still got a good suave rico shot out of him. (I think we are going to have a real go at it sometime soon though, right, Rich? Better start picking out your outfits.)


4 comments:
Way cool backgrounds! Those pics are great Rachel. Do share where you took them!
ha ha you have no idea how excited i was that i was on YOUR blog!! ha
and I'm surprised you didn't put you're favorite at the top ha ha ha! :) and i've been showing my friends my pictures and they're like who's you're photographer she's amazing, i want her to do mine.
for real ha ha and i'm like yeah she's AMAZING!!
*ChElLyN*
How fun to have a subject that doesn't move and follows your directions! These look great. Fun to see your & Brad's siblings too.
So, if it weren't for the fact that Richard looks just like your dad, I don't think I would have recognized him! When did stop being a blonde. Crazy! I haven't seen him for years, and all of a sudden he's all grown up. I remember all too clearly when he was born.
Anyway, the pictures look great. I feel like I need to get a camera and get in on the action...everyone in the L seems to be budding photographers!
Post a Comment