Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Caleb!


He got a lot of help from his older sisters.



Boy, was he mad when I finally took his bowl of ice cream cake away. I guess he wanted to lick the bowl. This kid is serious about food-- especially dessert.






My mom took these pictures of Caleb opening his presents. It's so fun to have pictures of me with my little boy on his birthday. Thank you, Mom! And thank you, our wonderful families, for all the presents and coming to party with us. We love you.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What great pictures! You look absolutely beautiful, Rachel! I guess that photography talent runs in your family :o)

Harmers said...

Rach, I like you hair. When did you get a new 'do? You look beautiful! Happy birthday to sweet little Caleb.

Kristi said...

That last picture is so gorgeous! How fun! I think I may never have any candid shots like that with my kids...