Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Group pics and kids don't mix

So, how come my favorite pictures of our massive group reunion photo effort are the set up ones? Check out the kids on the front row in the first picture. I love it! I swear we spent 18 minutes (I looked on my camera) from arrival at the location to done taking pictures, and these photos were all of ten minutes into it. I guess all the getting dressed and waiting around for everyone to get ready took awhile. What a production group pictures are. You will be happy to know that we got one, yes, that's right, one picture where everyone was looking at the camera. Is that why I like candids so much better? A little craziness is closer to the truth than posed perfection. I look at these pictures and remember what it really felt like to be together as one massive, tired, loving, fun group.
Photobucket

Nice moves going in the background, Rich and Jon.
Photobucket


I like the final one too though. . . thanks goes to Amy's Relief Society President who let us use her gardens and for whatever she did to get all of our attention for that one moment.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Margaret said...

Thanks so much for all the fun pictures you post! I love to check your blog.

theriddle said...

Great pictures! You wilkins girls are just as pretty as ever.

brook said...

beautiful! great colors. i love the borrowed garden!

superherotrainer said...

What a beautiful family. You did a great job taking the pictures!

Kristi said...

That is crazy how everyone is looking! Your pictures are gorgeous! Wish I could be there to learn so much with you guys!!!